Very Easy to Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DC-GX850 Camera – Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX850 or known as GX800 and GF9 in some areas is the camera with the most easily interchangeable lens. This camera was released in 2017. In essence, the GX850 is a combination of stylish GF-line with ultra-compact GM lines. This very attractive camera has a unique look and shape that is practically very convenient to use for who prefer selfie or used for everyday activities of the user. Starting from the portrait of social photography (family, friends, and community) and pets.
GX850 has a variety of features that are quite complete. There are filters for the selfie, such as ‘Beauty Retouch’, ‘Soft Skin’ and ‘Slimming’. There is also an object background defocus option taken. The quality of the camera has been using 16 MP Four Thirds sensor. Foldable folding feature 12-32mm, outstanding features including LCD Flip-up 180 degree touch, excellent Depth-from-Defocus AF, and 4K video capture. Then to move the data is equipped with Wifi and has a camera control from a distance.
How to Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DC-GX850 Camera:
To restoring Lumix DC-GX850 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Very Very Easy to Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DC-GX850 Camera useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 4 times, 2 visits today)