Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280 – Samsung Galaxy Star has a small design and has white and black, this color does have an elegant and very much in demand. Samsung Galaxy Star has in common with galaxy young but the difference in the casing. The quality of this product is good for those who love to a new gadget and cheap.
Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 brings Jelly Bean android operating system, which performs affairs submitted to the Cortex-A5 processor with a speed of 1 GHz, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory plus an external MicroSD up to 32 GB. This has a 3-inch screen that is equipped with technology Capasitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and multi-touch. Multimedia features wrapped with a magnitude 2MP camera.
This time Smartphone Clinic will give a tutorial to install CWM recovery and root on Samsung Galaxy Star easily, the root is very useful for those of you who love tinkering with the device, because the device is rooted, you can do anything that can not be done by a non-rooted device. This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280. Do With Your Own Risk!
- Battery is at least 70%
- If necessary, backup all data before doing root
- Provide a USB Cable
- Install the USB driver or the Samsung Kies on your PC
- Download Odin then extract.
- Download CWM recovery and rename to theS5280_S5282_cwm_18.104.22.168.tar.tar.
Before performing root you must first install CWM recovery to install the root zip file later.
How to Install CWM Recovery on Galaxy Star GT-S5280:
- Open Odin3.exe.
- Sign in to download mode, by turning off the phone and then press and hold the volume down + power + home> then press the volume up to get into download mode.
- Connect your Galaxy star to a PC with USB, if it is connected there will be a message added !! In Odin.
- Click the AP option select the file theS5280_S5282_cwm_22.214.171.124.tar.tar.
- Make sure the check only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time, others must be unchecked.
- Click Start to begin the installation of CWM recovery.
- If it is successful it will display the message PASS! and the phone will automatically reboot.
- You have successfully installed the Custom Recovery ClockWorkMod
- Go to the root process
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280:
- Download Root.zip | UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip.
- Copy the file on the SDcard, to be more easily found not to enter into any folder.
- Sign in to recovery mode, by turning off the phone and then press and hold the volume up + power + home simultaneously, then release after the Galaxy Star logo appears.
- Create a Nandroid backup (not compulsory), but it is most required if your device will hit bootloop or events that require a factory reset, and if it will install a Custom ROM so this step is mandatory. To make nandroid backups select the backup and restore > backup.
- Select Install zip option> choose zip from sdcard > find and select the file root.zip > select YES to begin the process of rooting.
- Once done, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Congratulations! Your Galaxy Samsung Star GT-S5280 have been rooted, now you can install applications that require root access like move apps to sdcard, and install a custom rom. Hopefully the article of Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280 useful for you.
(Visited 1,433 times, 1 visits today)