The Easy way to Root Motorola Moto G (Unlock Bootloader) – Motorola back to add a new innovation through the introduction of two new products, namely the Motorola Moto X 2014 and Motorola Moto G 2014. Both of these products are second generation series of previous generations who have the same name. Motorola Moto G was launched in September 2014 who are ready to become the new gadget to rival smart phones that have been previously circulated in the market. Motorola Moto G 2014 targeting the middle-class consumer segmentation with a cheap price tag.
Motorola Moto G 2014 is equipped with quad-core Snapdragon processor 400 that can run at a speed of 1.2 GHz. In addition you also get 1 GB of RAM capacity on the Motorola Moto G 2014 for smooth multitasking. In the media storage feature is also equipped with a high capacity memory options of 8 GB and 16 GB. The latest Android KitKat v4.4.4 operating system also ready complement the efficacy of this handset. Its physical size is 141.5 x 70.7 mm with a thickness of 11 mm and weighs 149 grams which makes it look bigger shape and dashing.
This time Smartphone Clinic will provide guidance on how to unlock the bootloader and how to root the Motorola Moto G. We and the tools developer will not be responsible in case of damage or loss of data on your device. Sole responsibility is yours!
- Make sure the battery is charged to 70% or more
- USB Cable
- Enable USB debugging , go to Setting > Application > Development > USB debugging
- Download and install Motorola USB drivers.
- Download and install ADB driver
- Download and extract Superboot on your computer
How to Root Motorola Moto G
- To get root access you need to unlock bootloader on the Moto G. Unlock the bootloader process will erase all the data in the phone will be lost so you need to make backups. Follow the steps in the video below or visit the Motorola website. You need to do this inorder to root the device!
- After unlock bootloader, turn off your device and boot in bootloader mode by press and hold the Power button + volume down simultaneously.
- Connect Moto G to PC with USB cable.
- Open superboot folder, then run the file superboot-windows.bat. or in accordance with the operating system you are using.
- And the rooting process will begin and once again the device will reboot.
Congratulation! Now your Motorola Moto G was rooted. Check in the app drawer, it will display a new application called SuperSU. Hopefully the article of The Easy way to Root Motorola Moto G (Unlock Bootloader) useful for you.
(Visited 150 times, 1 visits today)