Simple Tricks Reset on Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 TZ90 Camera – In 2017 Panasonik re-released a mini-sized compact camera that is Lumix DC-ZS70 or commonly known TZ90 outside North America. ZS70 is a compact camera with excellent zooming quality. This camera is designed to facilitate your trip, because it is very compact. Color camera design options are black and silver increasingly shows this camera look more elegant, you can choose according to your taste.
The ZS70 features a variety of exciting features, ranging from 20.3MP High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor, Leica DC Vario-Elmar 30x Zoom Lens, 4K Video and Photo Modes, Post Focus and Focus Stacking, and Other Camera Features. The lens on this camera is equivalent to 30X, 24-720mm, so quality is guaranteed. Sports camera sensor in the form of CMOS BSI 20.3MP. The company’s latest Venus Engine processor can improve Depth-from-Defocus autofocus technology and 4K / UHD video recording.
How to Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 TZ90 Camera:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 TZ90 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Simple Tricks Reset on Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 TZ90 Camera useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 6 times, 2 visits today)