Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8 Root Procedure – Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is a smartphone from Samsung that target the middle class. Galaxy S3 Mini intended for those people who want an elegant design of the Samsung Galaxy S3 with a more affordable price. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini uses a slightly lower specification than the Samsung Galaxy S3. Samsung Galaxy S3 themselves prepared to compete with other Android smartphones in its class and an affordable price.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with super AMOLED screen and only a 4-inch screen and a dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 and supported with 8 GB of internal memory, 1GB of RAM. The performance of the performance of this smartphone has a variety of features that are present in the Samsung Galaxy S III Previously, features such as S Voice, Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Best Shot. Best Shot feature perfected with 5 MP camera, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash. This android has 14.4 Mbps HSDPA internet support, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, etc..
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8. This tutorial is only for the Galaxy S3 Mini running on Android 4.4.2 firmware, and in this way only to devices that we mentioned earlier, do not use this method on other devices. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung KIES 0n the PC
- Download and Unzip SM-G730W8.zip
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8 Root Procedure
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8 will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video!
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checer App on PlayStore. Hopefully the article of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730W8 Root Procedure useful for you.
(Visited 340 times, 1 visits today)