Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535 – Samsung Galaxy S3 is the next generation of the Galaxy S2, which is a greater success in marketing. Samsung Galaxy S3 is available in several types, some of which are SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535. Samsung Galaxy S3 has a 4.8 inch screen with a resolution of 720p, slim and lightweight casing, also a super powerful quad-core processor.
This smartphone comes with a choice of 16GB and 32GB of internal disk, and equipped with a microSD card slot which can expand the storage capacity. In addition to the internal slot micro-SIM card and microSD, there is a hole 3.5 mm headphone jack on the top side of this handheld device and a micro-USB port on the bottom for charging and file transfer. Like the Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 using the rear speakers. But his position is made up, in addition to the camera.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy S3 USB drivers 0n the PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your S3:
Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root………tar.MD5 file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535 will reboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on PlayStore. Hopefully the tutorial of Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U / SCH-R530C / SCH-I535 useful for you.
(Visited 146 times, 1 visits today)