How to Root Sony Xperia ZR M35h / C5502 / C5503 – This mobile phone also known as the Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 ZR Sony Xperia, Sony Xperia ZR LTE, and HSPA + Sony Xperia ZR. This smartphone was announced in May 2013 and released in June 2013, and is intended for the upper middle class segment with a level of specification and prices high. Excellent features offered from a fairly wide screen smartphone is able to survive in the water for 30 minutes or it could also be used to take pictures or take photos in the water. Super fast processor, high-powered camera and a large battery capacity is also becoming a plus of this expensive android phone.
This phone dimensions 131.3 x 67.3 x 10.5 mm (2.65 x 5:17 x 0:41 in) looks more slim, and has a GSM network. Has a size of 720 x 1280 pixels, the screen is 4.55 inches (323 ppi pixel density). Sony Xperia ZR runs on Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) with a Quad-core processor 1.5 GHz. Powered by the main camera 13.1 MP, 4128×3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash. But unfortunately, for the front camera is only VGA. Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspots as a support to interact with the virtual world. Internal Memory 8 GB, and 2 GB of RAM, with A-GPS support, Java MIDP emulator and bluethooth. Sony Xperia ZR is also equipped with a TV-out (via MHL A / V link), MP4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV player, MP3 / eAAC + / WMA / WAV / Flac player, FM Radio.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia ZR M35h / C5502 / C5503. This tutorial works on 10.1.1.A.1.317 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia ZR should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia ZR M35h / C5502 / C5503
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia ZR was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia ZR is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia ZR M35h / C5502 / C5503 useful for you.
(Visited 473 times, 1 visits today)