How to Root Sony Xperia SX SO-05D in Minute – Sony Mobile officially introduced the android phone with LTE capability for the Japanese market, the Xperia Sx in 2012. This smartphone Sony claimed as the lightest LTE handset! Sony Xperia SX weighs only 95 grams! Sony Xperia SX has a screen size of 3.7 inches and is equipped with Mobile BRAVIA Engine technology.
Not much different from the Xperia GX, using a dual-core CPU 1.5 GHz, 8GB of internal memory and will also collaborated with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. In terms of shooting, the Sony Xperia SX is equipped with 8 megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile. Xperia SX supports LTE (Long Term Evolutions), with data access speeds up to 72 Mbps. In addition, equipped with Walkman features, with audio performance, clear bass. And support equalizer and xLOUD.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia SX SO-05D. This tutorial should works on 7.0.D.1.137 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Security > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia SX should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia SX SO-05D in Minute
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Xperia SX SO-05D was rooted. You can verify that your Xperia SX SO-05D is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia SX SO-05D in Minute useful for you.
(Visited 280 times, 1 visits today)