How to Root Sony Xperia Miro ST23i / ST23a (All Version) – Sony Xperia miro or also known as Sony ST23i and Sony ST23a an android smartphone manufactured by Sony Japan to lower middle class segment. The screen is not too big, and below 1 GHz processor makes this phone sold at an affordable price. This smartphone is packed with multimedia features, 5 megapixel resolution camera and 0.3 megapixel secondary camera.
Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Xperia comes with a distinctive design where there are LED lights on the bottom bar will light up when there is a notification message, email or Facebook entry. Sony ST23i Xperia Miro has been supported by the Cortex-A5 processor with Qualcomm MSM7225A chipset speeds of 800 MHz and 512MB RAM which will give you the ease of running applications, and has been running on a platform of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). On the screen is protected with Scratch-resistant glass technology that has a 3.5-inch screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. In addition to its Internet network has 3G HSDPA and WiFi hotspot feature that can access the internet via wifi network, and can also as an access point so that it can share the Internet connection.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia Miro ST23i / ST23a. This tutorial should works on all version firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Security > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia Miro should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Instal Unlock Root tool on your computer
How to Root Sony Xperia Miro ST23i / ST23a (All Version)
- Connect your Sony Xperia Tipo to the computer via USB cable.
- Run “UnlockRoot.Exe” and wait until UnlockRoot detect your SmartPhone.
- After Unlockroot detect your Smartphone, Select Name your SmartPhone.
- Click the button “Root” to start the Root process.
- Wait Until the rooting process is complete.
- You will get the message “Your device has been successfully rooted”.
- Unlockboot will give a message to do Reboot your Smartphone. Please Reboot to complete the rooting process.
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia Miro ST23i / ST23a was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia Miro ST23i / ST23a Dual is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia Miro ST23i / ST23a (All Version) useful for you.
(Visited 2,134 times, 1 visits today)