Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos GT-S7572 using Root Genius – This is a variant of the dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Trend 2, smartphone aimed at the middle class. The handset is equipped with medium and targets an affordable smartphone users. Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos S7572 comes with a sleek design and a thickness of 11.35 mm. No major design variations between single SIM and dual-SIM variant.
Relying on a 1.3 GHz dual core processor and operating system Android v4.1 Jelly Bean, this phone is quite capable when used to run various heavy applications or run a multitasking activity. In the camera sector, also have buried the lens of 3.15 MP, but without the addition of a secondary camera. Screen that carried the body dimensions of this cool phone is TFT capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 480×800 pixels and 4.0 inch wide display screen. The screen will provide exceptional image sharpness, even to enjoy the video.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos GT-S7572. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and install Root Genius App on your computer
Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos GT-S7572 using Root Genius
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …”and press the Root It button. Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- If the KingUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy S2 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 Duos GT-S7572 using Root Genius useful for you.
(Visited 482 times, 1 visits today)