Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 / SM-T805 / SM-T805C – Many premium tablet that was launched in 2014, Samsung’s turn this time to innovate in delivering premium quality tablets that they named the Samsung Galaxy S series. This is one of the best tablet in the world, because the specifications are brought remarkable. Adopting Octa Core processor, become its own advantages for this tablet. Samsung also equips the Samsung Galaxy Tab S with the latest operating system Android Kitkat.
Samsung itself makes two types of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S with version 8.4-inch screen and 10.5-inch screen. Both types have the same slim design with a thickness of only 6.6 millimeters. Thin design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S reminiscent of the iPad Air which has a thickness of 7.5 mm. Thin body of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S will be balanced with a screen size of 10.5 inches which has a resolution of 2K (1600 x 2560 pixels), is also a Super AMOLED technology with -288 ppi pixel density, whereas for the overall weight of only 467 g.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 / SM-T805 / SM-T805C running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on your PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your Galaxy Tab S:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 / SM-T805 / SM-T805C
- Run Odin, you’ll see the whole box and the windows were empty. Click the “PDA” in “Odin” and select the file named CF-Auto-Root………tar.md5 file
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- When your device is in download mode, connect it to the computer and you will see the word “Added”.
- Make sure the box “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” is checked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 / SM-T805 / SM-T805C useful for you.
(Visited 651 times, 1 visits today)