Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo (GT-S5310/ GT-S5312) – Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 is an affordable smartphone made by Samsung Electronics. Smartphone with 3-inch screen was announced in April 2013, then released in June 2013. This smartphone has a small physical size is 105 x 57.8 x 11.8 mm, so it quite succinctly when inserted in a pocket. This smartphone is powered by a 850 MHz single core, with 512 Mb RAM, while the camera was only 2 MP.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo supports 3G HSDPA network that allows fast Internet access in a 3G area. The existence of a wifi hotspot feature that can be used to access the internet via wifi and share Internet connection with other devices that have wifi. There is a GPS feature that supports A-GPS and GLONNAS so that users can know the exact location point. There are also features Bluetooth version 4 is capable of faster data transfer and lower power consumption.
This root guide is meant for the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-S5310 and GT-S5312, running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo (GT-S5310/ GT-S5312)
- Connect your Galaxy Pocket Neo to PC via USB cable
- Transfer the Root Package zip file to the Micro SD of your Galaxy Pocket Neo
- Disconnect your Galaxy Pocket Neo and turn it off
- Open the ODIN folder that have you extracted and run the Odin3 exe file as administrator
- Boot your phone into Download Mode, by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- When a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on screen, tap Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H to your PC with the USB cable. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and select extracted from CWM-recovery-s5310-ODIN.tar.md5.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- It is now safe to disconnect your phone.
- Power off your Galaxy Pocket Neo again
- Boot into CWM Recovery, by pressing and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously
- Select Install zip from SD card, and on the next screen select Choose Zip from SD card by using the Volume Up/Down keys to scroll and the Power or Home key to select an option.
- Locate the Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip file you copied over earlier and select it with the Power button
- Wait for CWM to flash the root package
- Once done, Go Back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo was rooted. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo (GT-S5310/ GT-S5312) useful for you.
(Visited 8,148 times, 1 visits today)