Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S / SM-N915G / SM-N915FY – Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is, phablet with a unique design with functionality sidebar panels on the curved screen that will give a different impression when you use it. Additionally phablet with two displays on a single screen also facilitates consumers in utilizing the display in full play to explore the applications therein. This smartphone was introduced at IFA Berlin on September 3, 2014.
Besides cool design, phablet is also armed with a processor that is almost comparable to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Quad Core Processor uses that can run at a speed of 2.5 GHz performance in collaboration with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805. While the graphics card Samsung Galaxy Note Edge already using GPU Adreno 420. In the sector of the camera with dual high-resolution camera that reaches 16 MP and 3.7 MP.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S / SM-N915G / SM-N915FY. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge running on Android KitKat 4.4.4. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Make sure you install the Samsung Kies on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Unzip root file according to your Galaxy Note Edge variant on your computer:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S / SM-N915G / SM-N915FY
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root…………tar.md5 file.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch the following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S / SM-N915G / SM-N915FY useful for you.
(Visited 381 times, 1 visits today)