Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915P / SM-N915F – At Samsung unpacked event held in the city of Berlin, Germany, last month (September 2014) in addition to the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, South Korean manufacturer is also issued another phablet type called Galaxy Note Edge. This sophisticated mobile phone is categorized tablet (phablet) with attractive designs. On the right side of the unit, designed curved screen panel. The latest draft is a way to offer a unique experience for the users, especially the number of applications that are commonly enabled.
Galaxy Note Edge utilizes Youm flexible display panel technology which allows added an active display area at the edge of the device which also role to be second touch screen. The additional screens can be used separately from the main screen. This means that users can open freely though the main screen in locked or blocked condition with a flip cover.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915P / SM-N915F. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge running on Android KitKat 4.4.4. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Make sure you install the Samsung Kies on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Unzip root file according to your Galaxy Note Edge variant on your computer:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915P / SM-N915F:
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root…………tar.md5 file.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch the following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S / SM-N915G / SM-N915FY useful for you.
(Visited 682 times, 1 visits today)