Root Samsung Galaxy Golden GT-I9230 Using vRoot – Samsung has presented a smartphone with classic features, premium class which was launched in October 2013 ago, the Samsung Galaxy Golden I9230. Smartphone from Samsung is rumored to be targeting the middle and upper class market. Carrying the flip form or mobile phone cover with a unique folding two side screens outside and inside.
Equipped with two types of Super AMOLED touch screen, which on the inside, measuring 3.7 inches, the outer 3.5 inch with equally resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with a density of 252 ppi color. As the name implies, this smartphone comes with a black and gold color combination makes a luxurious look suitable for you who want a special mobile device is different from most mobile phones. Samsung Galaxy Golden Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon chipset wear 400 which is quite strong, powered Dual Core 1.7 GHz and 1.5Gb of RAM supported. Using the main camera features an 8 megapixel sensor camera plus LED flash capability, auto focus as supporting quality shots. At the front there is also a 1.9 mp camera lens good enough used for selfie or video call. Not only luxurious look just presented at the samsung android phone, on its internal data storage rely on the data space of 16Gb, if deficient, the user can add a maximum capacity of 64GB external microSD.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Golden GT-I9230 by using Vroot application on windows computer. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy Golden USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
Root Samsung Galaxy Golden GT-I9230 Using vRoot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
- If the SuperUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Golden GT-I9230 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Golden GT-I9230 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Golden GT-I9230 Using vRoot useful for you.
(Visited 194 times, 1 visits today)