Root Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 without PC – As the world’s best mobile phone brand, of course, Samsung has been no stranger to us. Even Samsung is already above the RIM (Research in Motion) as the brand blackberry, so do not be surprised when the phone made by Samsung so highly anticipated. This is the type of android mobile phones running version of Jelly Bean made by Samsung. This product is announced and launched en masse in early 2013. This phone has a weight of 140 grams, the ideal weight for your android phone with a full feature-based.
Samsung Galaxy Express is powered by a super fast processor supported with LTE connectivity. In addition, 4.5-inch Super AMOLED screen resolution 480-800 pixels so as to make it look attractive. As for the camera, Samsung buried 5 megapixel camera with 720p video recording capabilities and a WVGA resolution screen. If you are looking for a fairly cheap mobile phones with great speed, the Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 suitable as your option.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Samsung Galaxy Core
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see Aragorn and Gandalf options. You should select the Gandalf option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
If you want to Unroot your device, Open SuperSu > Settings > Full Unroot
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 315 times, 1 visits today)