Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 using vRoot – A growing number of electronic products have advanced technology and provides a variety of advantages. Now Samsung has released the latest smartphone with type Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582. From this smartphone certainly has a very complete specification and everything can be used optimally.
One of the advantages of the Samsung Galaxy S 2 Duos S7582 is using Android Jelly Bean as operational system. The OS has been very supportive of a wide range of applications provided by the smartphone through the play store which is very easy for you to install on the smartphone. Network owned by the Samsung Galaxy S 2 Duos S7582 ie 2G and 3G GSM with Dual SIM support that both can be on stand-by. The internal memory of 4GB capacity show more application equipment can be found in this samrtphone. And for external memory that supports a maximum capacity of 64GB MicroSD, from external memory you can freely to fill the external memory whatever size you want.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 by using vRoot application on windows computer. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 using vRoot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then vRoot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung galaxy is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 using vRoot useful for you.
(Visited 968 times, 1 visits today)