How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R using Root Genius – Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is Samsung’s latest Android smartphone promoted as the successor of the Samsung Galaxy Ace family, as we know comes with a fairly sophisticated technology. As a family of other Ace, the android phone is also intended for the middle class, only the capabilities offered further than previous series.
4-inch screen that is owned by the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is enough for you that is like the type of standard smartphones. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 screen has 800 x 400 Pixels for layout images, so that the image produced on the screen has a crystal clear picture and not broken. This smartphone has only weigh about 113 grams, so you take it lightly for, especially with the price of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 are not too expensive.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and install Root Genius App on your computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R using Root Genius
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …”and press the Root It Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- If the KingUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R using Root Genius useful for you.
(Visited 577 times, 1 visits today)