How to Root Nokia X With Framaroot – Nokia has just announced its newest line of smartphones that adopt the Android operating system is referred to as X platform AOSP (Android Operating System project). Nokia X brings the screen with a size of 4-inch 800 × 480 pixels, equivalentto WVGA screen with 233 ppi density. LCD type of screen used IPS (In Plane Switch) with five touch points. The design is quite elegant with the presence of a physical home button in the form of left narrow.
Nokia X using a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4-speed 1 GHz processor, and 512 MB of RAM is used. As a smartphone, nokia X is also equipped with a camera to capture every moment of its users. 3 MP camera fixed to the rear. It’s just that there is no autofocus and LED flash to assist in lighting. Connectivity of Nokia X is quite complete with the presence of dual SIM support is capable of running on 3G / HSDPA network in addition there are also features Wifi. To support the entire specification of the Nokia X that is not too high this be procured battery capacity of 1500 mAh.
At this time we would like to give a tutorial on how to root your Nokia X. In doing root you just have to download and install the Framaroot app then choose one of the existing exploits, but you need to remember the root could void the warranty.
How to Root Nokia X With Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.1 app (1,03MB)
- Then install, and do not forget to check unknown sources option before install in the security menu
- Once installed then open the application
- In it you will see several options, first you can choose Install SuperSU and then select the exploit Gandalf
- And once you choose a root exploit then the process will run, and if it is successful it will display a notification to reboot your device
Congratulations you have managed to root on Nokia X Android. Easy right? Hopefully the article of How to Root Nokia X With Framaroot useful for you.
(Visited 102 times, 1 visits today)