How to Root New LG L90 Dual D410 – In 2014, LG has several times issued its latest smartphone which is quite impressive, one of which is the LG L90 Dual D410. It was released along with three other smartphones that LG L40, L70 LG, and LG 80, and LG L90 is the highest among the four series smartphone. LG L90 Dual D410 has the most complete specifications, and the most powerful. Because it has a higher specification, of course, the LG L90 Dual D410 also has a more expensive price.
LG L90 Dual D410 comes with Quad Core Cortex-A7 with a clock speed of 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon chipset 400 with 1 GB of RAM running the operating system Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). Embedded camera on the LG L90 Dual D410 is 8MP with a resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels. LG L90 Dual D410 is also rich in features to the camera include Geo-tagging, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, LED flash, simultaneous HD video, HDR, image recording.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG L90 Dual D410 with using windows PC. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > General > About phone > Common > Software info (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the LG L90 USB Driver on the PC
- install Android SDK or just download ADB.rar and unpack it on your pc
- Download the update.zip
How to Root New LG L90 Dual D410
- Format external sdcard using cardreader into ext2 (USE ONLY PRIMARY PARTITION, NOT LOGICAL!)
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
- Copy Update.ZIP file that you’ve downloaded from your desktop over to the root of your SD card.
- Open ADB by use Shift+Right Click on ADB folder and choose Open command here
- In the opened window type the following text and press Enter.
- It will show your LG device
- Then type the following text. Press Enter after each of them.
- adb shell
- reboot recovery
- Your device should reboot into recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, Select apply update from external storage by using Volume buttons are used for navigation and the Power button for making a selection
- Choose the update.zip file you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
- When it’s been flashed, choose reboot system now.
Congratulation! Now your LG L90 Dual D410 was rooted. You can verify that your LG L90 Dual D410 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root New LG L90 Dual D410 useful for you.
(Visited 969 times, 1 visits today)