How to Root LG Optimus L5 II E450F using Kingo Root – Smartphone LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 is a mobile phone with android operating system that was announced in February 2013, then officially released in April 2013. Four-inch smartphone made by LG is a smartphone intended for middle and lower classes. Wound provide a fairly standard specification, the latest Android operating system and the existence of two sim card slots, IPS screen plus value of this smartphone.
This smart phone supports HSDPA 3G network that offers fast internet access on the 3G network, but if you’re not in a 3G network is still able to access the internet on a 2G network via GPRS or EDGE mode. The physical size of the phone is not too wide and not too thick, which is 118.4 x 62.2 x 9.2 mm, with a weight of 100 g. The screen size is 4 inches wide enough, with a pixel density of 233 ppi. The mediocre screen resolution is 480 x 800 pixels
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG Optimus L5 II by using Kingo Root on windows PC. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the LG Optimus L5 II USB Driver on the PC
- Download Kingo Root tool
How to Root LG Optimus L5 II E450F using Kingo Root
- Install and run Kingo app on your PC / Laptop.
- Connect your Android device to your computer
- Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Kingo Root will automatically detect your device.
- Click ROOT button, wait for the process and do not unplug the USB cable before the process is completed
- After the Root process is completed, the Finish button will appear. Press the Finish button then your device will reboot automatically.
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Congratulation! Now your LG Optimus L5 II was rooted. You can verify that your LG Optimus L5 II is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root LG Optimus L5 II E450F using Kingo Root useful for you.
(Visited 387 times, 1 visits today)