How To Root LG Optimus L5 II E450/ E455/ E460 – LG Optimus L5 II is a dual SIM smartphone with Android Jelly Bean, 4-inch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Thus, you will get the picture sharper. This smartphone was announced in February 2013, then released officially in April 2013. LG Optimus L5 II is equipped with a single-core 1GHz processor with 512MB of RAM MTK which helps performance of the phone.
The physical size of the phone is not too wide and not too thick, which is 118.4 x 62.2 x 9.2 mm. On the side of the camera, you will be pampered with a 5 MP rear camera. With this camera, you can express your style. Features a fairly standard, but is maximal. For storage, you will be equipped with 4GB of internal memory, and can also be added with a microSD slot for up to 32GB.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG Optimus L5 II E450/ E455/ E460 by using Vroot. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the LG Optimus L5 II USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
How To Root LG Optimus L5 II E450/ E455/ E460
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
- If the SuperUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Root LG Optimus L5 II E450/ E455/ E460 was rooted. You can verify that your Root LG Optimus L5 II E450/ E455/ E460 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How To Root LG Optimus L5 II E450/ E455/ E460 useful for you.
(Visited 1,436 times, 1 visits today)