How to Root LG L80 D373 (Telcel Mexico) – LG L80 is the third variant of the four smartphones introduced yesterday. Specifications of LG L80 is itself really is not that much different from the third brother. Side of the brain is powered by Dualcore cortex-A7 processor which has a speed of 1.2 Ghz with Qualcomm MSM8210 chipset is supported by Snapdragon 200, to move each of the navigation on the latest Android operating system v4.4 Kitkat. Then the capacity of 1 GB of RAM as a counterweight mounted in performance when doing multitasking. Behind the screen is stored GPU Adreno 302 to set the graphics system.
Side display of LG L80 has a type IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, in a wide spread with a 5.0 inch screen capable of displaying a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Also can be used for up to 10 sensors multitouch finger. Density in the show by the resolution of 187 pixels per inch reach. LG L80 is capitalized with the lens 5 MP main camera with auto focus, LED flash and others. As for the second camera is apparently not available. On the storage side, this smartphone has a 4 GB internal memory which can be expanded using a microSD up to 32 GB. Already supported wifi connectivity 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, GPS, and microUSB certainly is a common thing for a middle-class smartphone specs like this.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG L80 D373 with using windows PC. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > General > About phone > Common > Software info (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download MiniTool Partition Wizard Tool
- Download and Install the LG L80 USB Driver on the PC
- install Android SDK or just download ADB.rar and unpack it on your pc
- Download the update.zip
How to Root LG L80 D373 (Telcel Mexico)
- Format external sdcard into ext2 by using cardreader and MiniTool Partition Wizard Tool (You can also try ext4, if ext2 doesn’t work for you!)
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
- Copy Update.ZIP file that you’ve downloaded from your desktop over to the root of your SD card.
- Open ADB by use Shift+Right Click on ADB folder and choose Open command here
- In the opened window type the following text and press Enter.
- It will show your LG device
- Then type the following text. Press Enter after each of them.
- adb shell
- reboot recovery
- Your device should reboot into recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, Select apply update from external storage by using Volume buttons are used for navigation and the Power button for making a selection
- Choose the update.zip file you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
- When it’s been flashed, choose reboot system now.
Congratulation! Now your LG L80 D373 was rooted. You can verify that your LG L80 D373 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root LG L80 D373 (Telcel Mexico) useful for you.
Source: XDA Forum
(Visited 1,596 times, 1 visits today)