How to Root LG L70 d325 and d320 – LG one of the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturers in the world re-introduce its newest smartphone LG L70. Seeing the development of mid-end smartphones and low end are increasingly popular, LG put a price on LG L70 with a fairly affordable price with specifications that do not need to be in doubt. LG L70 was first introduced at the MWC 2014, in conjunction with other L series namely LG L40, L80 LG and LG L90. In this LG L series products are also provided him with a variety of powerful features that normally can only be encountered on LG serie G.
LG L70 comes with a screen measuring 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen technology to achieve 207 ppi pixel density. In addition, the display also is equipped protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and LG UI v3.0. With the quality of the screen, the LG L70 will provide a different experience to the users with good color sharpness. This smartphone immerse 200 Snapdragon dual core processor with a clock speed of up to 1.2 GHz. Power of the processor will be supported by 1 GB of RAM memory and operating system OS v4.4.2 android KitKat. Meanwhile, to support the various activities of its users, the LG L70 in the Arm by battery type Li-Ion 2100 mAh power.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG L70 d325 and d320 with using windows PC. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > General > About phone > Common > Software info (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download MiniTool Partition Wizard Tool
- Download and Install the LG L70 USB Driver on the PC
- install Android SDK or just download ADB.rar and unpack it on your pc
- Download the update.zip
How to Root LG L70 d325 and d320
- Format external sdcard into ext2 by using cardreader and MiniTool Partition Wizard Tool (You can also try ext4, if ext2 doesn’t work for you!)
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
- Copy Update.ZIP file that you’ve downloaded from your desktop over to the root of your SD card.
- Open ADB by use Shift+Right Click on ADB folder and choose Open command here
- In the opened window type the following text and press Enter.
- It will show your LG device
- Then type the following text. Press Enter after each of them.
- adb shell
- reboot recovery
- Your device should reboot into recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, Select apply update from external storage by using Volume buttons are used for navigation and the Power button for making a selection
- Choose the update.zip file you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
- When it’s been flashed, choose reboot system now.
Congratulation! Now your LG L70 d325 and d320 was rooted. You can verify that your LG L70 d325 and d320 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root LG L70 d325 and d320 useful for you.
(Visited 2,983 times, 1 visits today)