How to Root LG L70 D320N – LG L70 D320N is one of the latest middle-class smartphone output of the Korean electronics manufacturer. This smartphone was announced in February 2014 ago. Then released recently in April 2014. Available in two color variants, namely black and white. And there is also a dual SIM version and single SIM card. Phone carried screen size is 4.5 “and uses IPS LCD screen technology. The resolution offered is included insufficient for mobile middle class, which is 480 x 800 pixels with a pixel density of 207 ppi. In terms of protection of the screen, the LG L70 D320N equipped Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Display this smartphone also uses a user interface manufacturers from Korea, namely the LG UI v3.0.
Like the other variants of the L series, the LG L70 D320N is also already using the Android OS v4.4.2 KitKat which is the latest version of the Android operating system. In this phone is embedded chipset Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200 and CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz. With a capacity of 1 GB of RAM, making LG L70 D320N is promising as a mid-range phone. The main camera of this phone is a 5 MP. There are also several features in the camera are included in this LG L70 D320N. These features include autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, face detection, and panorama.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG L70 D320N with using windows PC. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > General > About phone > Common > Software info (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the LG L70 USB Driver on the PC
- install Android SDK or just download ADB.rar and unpack it on your pc
- Download the update.zip
How to Root LG L70 D320N
- Format external sdcard using cardreader into ext2 (USE ONLY PRIMARY PARTITION, NOT LOGICAL!)
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
- Copy Update.ZIP file that you’ve downloaded from your desktop over to the root of your SD card.
- Open ADB by use Shift+Right Click on ADB folder and choose Open command here
- In the opened window type the following text and press Enter.
- It will show your LG device
- Then type the following text. Press Enter after each of them.
- adb shell
- reboot recovery
- Your device should reboot into recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, Select apply update from external storage by using Volume buttons are used for navigation and the Power button for making a selection
- Choose the update.zip file you copied earlier to be flashed on your device.
- When it’s been flashed, choose reboot system now.
Congratulation! Now your LG L70 D320N was rooted. You can verify that your LG L70 D320N is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root LG L70 D320N useful for you.
(Visited 2,131 times, 1 visits today)