How To Root Lenovo S850 using vRoot – Lenovo S850 name was first heard since February 2014, the then newly released in June 2014. Body design of the Lenovo S850 is a sleek and stylish design to support your lifestyle. Body size of Lenovo S850 itself is 141 x 71 mm with a thickness of 8.2 mm and a weight of only 140 grams makes the phone comfortable to grip. While the type of screen on the Lenovo S850 uses a capacitive touchscreen that can produce 16 million colors.
In the camera sector specifications of Lenovo S850 is equipped with dual high-resolution camera that has both in front of the camera or behind the camera. In front of the camera has a resolution of 5 MP which is great when you use to take photos selfie as your expression needs and can produce clear video quality when making a video call. While on the back of Lenovo S850 camera is equipped with a resolution of 13 MP which produces image density 4128 x 3096 pixels. In addition, Lenovo S850 is also equipped with a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor. While on its brain, Lenovo S850 is supported by the chipset of the Mediatek MT6582 series and Mali 400 graphics card MP2 which guarantees the quality and comfort you in playing HD Gaming.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Lenovo S850 by using Vroot. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Lenovo S850 USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
How To Root Lenovo S850 using vRoot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
- If the SuperUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo S850 was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo S850 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How To Root Lenovo S850 using vRoot useful for you.
(Visited 847 times, 1 visits today)