How to Root Lenovo S660 without PC – At MWC, held in 2014 was attended by the vendor Lenovo becomes an opportunity to introduce new products that families the latest generation of S and tablet series Lenovo Yoga. There are three series of the “S” family is a series of Lenovo S850, Lenovo S860, and S660 Lenovo exhibited in Barcelona, Spain. Lenovo S660 is a middle class segment with a standard budget.
Comes with a high-speed quad-core processor, Lenovo is ready to shake the gadget market, which is increasingly competitive. 8 MP camera is also ready to provide good quality photography and is also supported by a large internal memory of 8 GB which reinforces the attractiveness of this Lenovo S660. Lenovo S660 dimensions are 137 x 68 mm with a thickness of 10 mm which makes this smartphone is not so big in size but thick physique. This smartphone weight reached 151 grams so it is quite light when the go accompany your daily activities.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo S660. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Samsung Galaxy Core
How to Root Lenovo S660 without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see Boromir, Faramir and Barahir options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo S660
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo S660 was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Lenovo S660 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 417 times, 1 visits today)