How to root Huawei Ascend G525 using Kingo Root – G Generation series of Huawei prioritize multimedia features, and the larger the bears, the better specification carries. G525 is in the middle when assessed in terms of specifications. Huawei Ascend G525 is an entry-level smartphone that delivers the performance and attractive design. This smartphone provides 4.5-inch screen that works with 1.2 GHz processor.
Huawei Ascend G525 comes equipped with a touch screen 4.5-inch qHD resolution of 960 x 540 pixels with the display interface UII emotion, and IPS display technologies. For the operating system itself carries the latest version of the Android operating system the Android Jelly Bean v4.1. Also equipped with Quad Core Snapdragon S4 processor speed of 1.2 GHz and is supported with a capacity of 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of memory storage capacity, there is also a microSD external memory slot that can accommodate up to 32Gb.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Huawei Ascend G525 by using Kingo Root on windows PC. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Huawei Ascend G525 USB Driver on the PC
- Download Kingo Root tool
How to root Huawei Ascend G525 using Kingo Root
- Install and run Kingo app on your PC / Laptop.
- Connect your Android device to your computer
- Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Kingo Root will automatically detect your device.
- Click ROOT button, wait for the process and do not unplug the USB cable before the process is completed
- After the Root process is completed, the Finish button will appear. Press the Finish button then your device will reboot automatically.
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Congratulation! Now your Huawei Ascend G525 was rooted. You can verify that your Huawei Ascend G525 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to root Huawei Ascend G525 using Kingo Root useful for you.
(Visited 728 times, 4 visits today)