Root Google Nexus 10 using One-Click method – Nexus 10 is the second tablet in a Google Nexus series, this device developed by Google and Samsung Electronics, which uses the Android operating system. Nexus 10 was announced on October 29, 2012, and released on November 13, 2012. Nexus 10 using 10-inch IPS panel tech screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels and a density of 300ppi. The screen on the tablet is coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 to protect the screen from scratches. The tablet has dimensions of 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm and weighs 603 grams and comes with a casing of plastic material.
Nexus 10 received support Dual-core processor 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15, Samsung Exynos 5250 chipset, the graphics processor of the Mali-T604, and 2GB of RAM. This tablet is equipped with a 5MP main camera resolution of 2592х1936 pixels which comes with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, and is capable of recording video 1080 pixels. In addition, the product also has a front camera of 1.9 MP. For storage capacity, Nexus 10 comes in two variants namely Nexus 10 16GB and Nexus 10 32GB. Nexus 10 is able to last in a long time because this product is equipped with a Lithium polymer battery capacity of 9000 mAh.
On this post we will share tips on how to Root the Google Nexus 10 on Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware. This method is quite easy to put into practice even for the beginner. Obviously you need a computer and the Nexus 5 is already in its bootloader is unlocked. And this step will not delete any data.
- Make sure that your smartphone bootloader is unlocked. If it is not, then you need to unlock it before proceeding to the main procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your device by select Setting > Developer options > USB debugging
- Make sure that battery backup of your device should be above 75% or more
- Backup of all necessary data’s on your Nexus 10
- Download and extract CF Auto Root
- Also ensure that ADB and Fastboot tools are installed on your computer.
HOW TO ROOT GOOGLE NEXUS 9 ON ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP
- Turn off your Nexus 10
- Boot the Nexus 10 into bootloader mode, by press and hold Volume Down and Powerbuttons until Fastboot/Bootloader menu and START icon appear on the screen.
- Connect the Nexus device to computer via USB cable.
- Now open the downloaded file and run the “root-windows” executable file (for windows), if you are using Linux or Mac, then you have to use the other scripts which will come along in the CF Root Tool Package.
- Once you have clicked the “root-windows” file, it will open up a command prompt asking you to “Press Any Key To Continue”. The tool will unlock bootloader using “OEM Unlock” which will wipe all the data on your device.
- Wait until the process is complete and your phone will automatically reboot
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Nexus 10 was rooted. Hopefully the article of Root Google Nexus 10 using One-Click method useful for you.
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)