How to Restore Panasonic GH5 Camera To Its Default Settings – Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 is a video camera with 20MP sensor and has Micro Four Thirds mirrorless interchangeable lens body released in January 2017. This camera is a development of GH4. Then on September 28, 2017, Panasonic released a firmware update 2.0 that added support for Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) recording, along with a higher bit rate of 400Mbit / sec as the recording mode.
Now, Panasonic has revised and improved every aspect of its behavior and performance on each of its camera products. Starting from firmware updates, 4K 60p Video, Advanced DFD, Still image processing, ‘6K’ Photos and sophisticated video shooting modes, and their availability. This type is designed as the first mirrorless camera capable of recording 4K resolution video with 10-bit color with 4: 2: 2 chroma subsampling, along with recording in 4K 60p or 50p (but only in 8 bits). It can also capture 4K and Full HD indefinitely.
How to Restore Panasonic GH5 Camera To Its Default Settings:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of How to Restore Panasonic GH5 Camera To Its Default Settings useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)