How To Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 DMCGX80 Camera – How to reset setting Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 (Lumix DMC-GX80) camera – Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 (Lumix DMC-GX80) or in Japan known as Lumix DMC-GX7 Mark II) is a 2016 product as a junior of GX8. GX85 is perfect for lovers of photographers and videographers because it has the ability to be quite powerful, has a lens strength capabilities that are not much different from the GX8. This camera is included in the category of the camera with a medium-range lens using a 16MP sensor.
With the same features, the fixed EVF, low-resolution Live MOS sensor, Dual IS that incorporates in-body 5-axis and in-lens image stabilization, Depth impresses the company from Defocus AF system, 4K photos and Post Focus, and 4K video capture. The camera also has a fixed 16: 9 electronic viewfinder with 2.75 million dots (equivalent) and a 3 “tilting touchscreen. GX85 in moving data is already using Wi-Fi system and battery charging, so it’s very practical.
How To Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 DMCGX80 Camera:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 DMC-GX80 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be Sure That You Want To Do This. Do Not Use This Function Unless You Are Certain That You Want To Do This. Hopefully, The Article Of How To Reset Setting Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 DMCGX80 Camera Useful For You. Good Luck!
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)