How To Reset Panasonic Lumix LX10 / LX15 Camera To Default – Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 or commonly known as DMC-LX15 in some markets is a 20 MP 1 “compact sensor camera in Lumix range. Panasonic released this camera on September 19, 2016. This highly qualified pocket camera has video specifications and video-savvy features to support its stills capability. LX10 is Panasonic’s first product that has large censorship, so it is not inferior to other brands.
The large 20MP camera sensor with the brightest zoom lens (F1.4-2.8), 24-72mm, features Leica F1.4-2.8-brand zoom lens, 3 “1040k dot LCD, built-in flash, built-in wireless, and can record 4K (Ultra HD) video at 30p or Full HD at 60p. LX10 does not have a viewfinder but has a touchscreen interface and a tiltable screen. The camera also offers 4K Panasonic Photo mode, a series of ways of determining when a camera should take a video clip from which stills can then be extracted.
How To Reset Panasonic Lumix LX10 / LX15 Camera To Default Settings:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DMC LX10 / LX15 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Panasonic Lumix LX10 / LX15 Camera useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)