How to Reset Panasonic Lumix GX9 Camera To Factory Setting – In 2018 Panasonic produces a camera with the G series of Panasonic GX9. This camera is interchangeable lens Micro Four Thirds 20MP as the successor of the GX8 and G9 series. The camera is designed in black and silver is to perfect the activities of photographing and video recording perfectly. The sensor does not use low-pass filters to maximize sharpness, and L / Monochrome D Photo Style is included for black-and-white movie fans.
GX9 has a variety of interesting features because their specifications are very good. This camera offers EVF 2.7 million dots (equiv) is tilted 90 ° upwards, and a 1.2 million-dot touchscreen is inclined above 80 ° and down 45 ° – a departure from the fully articulated G9 and GX8 screen. An electromagnetic drive claims to reduce shutter shock by up to 90%, an attempt to reduce the softness induced by the shutter we see in the previous GX-model.
How to Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Camera To Factory Setting:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of HHow to Reset Panasonic Lumix GX9 Camera To Factory Setting useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)