How to reset setting Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 camera to default settings – Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 / G80 or commonly known as DMC-G81 in Germany is a DSLR-style mirrorless camera that was released in September 2016. This camera is the successor of the Panasonic G7, many apply the same features but the G85 is rather grander: it’s weather-sealed with a magnesium alloy front plate, and offers a new electromagnetic shutter to combat shutter shifts, enhanced electronic viewfinder and 5-axis IS in camera.
Regarding the quality of photos and video, this camera is unquestionable because it has 4K video capture, 2-axis 2-axis generation, and 16MP Four Thirds without a low pass optical filter. With twin control knobs and touchscreens that are fully articulate. It also uses the same sensor as G7, but without AA filter. G85 receives a new 2.36M electronic dot OLED viewfinder with increased magnification above G7. The camera also gets a 5-axis image stabilization in-body and Dual I.S. 2 as well as weather and sealing dust and has a longer eyepoint.
How To Reset Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 G80 Mirrorless Camera:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 G80 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be Sure That You Want To Do This. Do Not Use This Function Unless You Are Certain That You Want To Do This. Hopefully, The Article Of How To Reset Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 G80 Mirrorless Camera Useful For You. Good Luck!
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)