Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 TZ200 Camera Default Settings – In 2018 Panasonic released a compact camera that is ZS200 or known as TZ200 outside North America. This camera is a compact zoom travel camera with a 24-360mm equiv. lens and 20MP, a 1″ sensor that is larger than what you find on a common long zoom camera. This series is a refinement of the ZS100 series, especially on the quality zoom. ZS200 offers a 3″ touchscreen, accompanied by a 2.3 million dot EVF upgrade with 0.53x magnification.
Though designed as a compact camera, the ZS200 is of good quality to capture your travel photos and videos. This camera can record UHD 4K video with decent quality. Contrast detecting autofocus is aided by excellent Depth Panasonic from Defocus technology, and shooting up to 10 fps burst is available with AF-S (6 fps in AF-C). Round up travel-friendly feature set is 4K video, Wi-Fi with Bluetooth, 5-axis image stabilization and new L.Monochrome Photo Style for black and white movie viewing.
How to Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 TZ200 Camera Default Settings:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 TZ200 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Quickly Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 TZ200 Camera Default Settings useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)