Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Camera to Its Default Settings – Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S is a mirrorless camera with Micro Four Thirds designed as a video camera and release in January 2018. The camera, which has a highly articulated 3.2 “touchscreen” screen, can transfer files with ultra-high-res 3.68M-dot EVF and 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Then GH5S has a rugged body, twin SD card slot that supports UHS-II / V90 Media It has a full-size HDMI port and USB 3.1 Type C connector.
As a camera for video, GH5S features advanced features for videography, from basic cameras and Dual Gain lenses, Lower pixel count, No stabilization, vectorscope/waveform monitors, knee controls, lighting level adjustments, zebra patterns and more. GH5S has anti-aliasing filters and does not have the in-body image. The camera is capable of capturing both DCI (Cinema) and UHD 4K on video 60p and 24 / 23.98p up to 400Mbps.
Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Camera to Its Default Settings:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Camera to Its Default Settings useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 4 times, 2 visits today)