Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Camera To Default Settings – Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 is one of Panasonic’s product cameras with interchangeable Micro Four Thirds mirrorless lenses released in late 2017. Panasonic G9 is a variant that is still more centric than DC-GH5. This camera has an advantage because of its speed in taking pictures. This camera can take high-resolution photos and with continuous, interruption-free, and raw recording.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 as a speed-oriented Micro Four Thirds camera, surely supported by sophisticated features. This camera has a 20.3MP CMOS sensor, in-body image stabilization capable of up to 6.5 stop shake reduction and the latest version of the Company Depth from the Defocus AF system. G9 offers high-resolution 80-Megapixel mode up to 20 images per second, in which eight 20-Megapixel-shot taken with a shift image sensor.
How To Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Camera To Default Settings:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Reset Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Camera To Default Settings useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)