How to Reset Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Camera – Fujifilm shows its existence in early 2016 by adding a collection of the latest pocket camera range from the FinePix XP series. The XP series is a renowned digital camera from Fujifilm with its tough design and this time, the leading Japanese manufacturer is releasing the latest series, the FinePix XP90. Fujifilm FinePix XP90 is the latest generation of the previous series FinePix XP80.
In this series XP90, Fujifilm still re-carry it as a tough camera that can be invited to adventure by its users. FinePix XP90 waterproof capability up to a depth of 15 meters and shockproof up to a depth of 1.8 meters. Despite having the similarity of toughness, this time Fujifilm presents a different design on FinePix XP90. The LCD panel that is carried by FinePix XP90 has a size of 3 inches larger than FinePix XP80 series.
How to Reset Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Camera:
To restoring Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn on the camera
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the SET
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- Scroll down and highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Fujifilm FinePix XP90 Camera useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)