Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 Camera Default Settings Reset – Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 is a camera commonly known outside of North America as TZ100. This camera produced in 2016 is designed as a zoom camera for travel because it has a very simple body. Panasonic’s greatness in making compact camera products type 1″ is much in demand of this consumer, then Panasonic gets a Gold Award.
The compact camera type 1 “is known for its small body but has a small zoom model (24-70mm) and the long zoom (24-600mm). By displaying a 20-megapixel sensor, 1 “type. Featuring 20-megapixel sensor, 1 “type combined with Leica DC F2.8-5.9 lens equivalent 25-250mm from Defocus autofocus technology. The camera uses a 3 “touch-screen LCD and a 1.04M-dot electronic viewfinder, Raw support, 10 fps (5 fps with AF) shooting and Wi-Fi, and 4K / UHD video recording at 30p and 24p as well as clip 1080 / 60p. The unique 4K camera mode lets you capture high-quality 8MP stills from 4K videos with ease. It’s really a unique and simple camera.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 Camera Default Settings Reset:
To restoring Lumix DMC-ZS100 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be Sure That You Want To Do This. Do Not Use This Function Unless You Are Certain That You Want To Do This. Hopefully, The Article Of Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 Camera Default Settings Resets Useful For You. Good Luck!
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)