Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 FZ2000 Camera Factory Reset – In 2016, Panasonic re-released its products in Photokina. Cameras that use high-end 1 “- its superzoom type is known as the DMC-FZ2500 (FZ2000 in some regions). As the successor of the Z1000, the FZ2500 retains the same remarkable sensor. A completely new camera, larger EVF, easy-to-manage ND filters, and even customizable buttons. This series is also referred to as a mini version of the DMC-GH4 ILC, which is one of the most capable video capture cameras on the market.
In addition to offering some new features related to stills (such as stacking focus), FZ2500 is highly recommended for video. The video capture using UHD 4K can produce 4: 2: 2 10-bit video through its HDMI port, economical recording V-Log L. This camera is highly recommended for those of you who like to make videography.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 FZ2000 Camera Factory Reset:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 FZ2000 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 FZ2000 Camera Factory Reset useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)