Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 FT7 Camera Reset to Default Settings – Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 or otherwise known as FT7 outside North America is a rugged compact camera capable of displaying electronic viewfinder. TS7 camera release in May 2018. TS7 or FT7 is very attractive because it is waterproof up to 31m / 102ft, shock resistant up to 2m / 6.6ft, withstand pressure up to 100kgf / 220lbf and freezeproof up to 10° C / -14° F. This camera has a very interesting color contrast that is blue, orange, and black. Therefore, this camera is highly recommended for you the traveler or the lovers of outdoor activities.
Features of this camera are also very good, both the quality of the camera body and lens for shooting or video recording. The lens of the TS7 camera is 28.38 mm or 20.4MP BSI-CMOS, equivalent optically stable F3.3-5.9. The main attraction of the 0.2″ electronic viewfinder with a 1.17M-dot viewfinder view for outdoor shooting. There is also a 3″ LCD screen with 1.04 point million.
Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 FT7 Camera Reset to Default Settings:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS7 (FT7) Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 FT7 Camera Resets to Default Settings useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)