Practical Ways Reset the Panasonic Lumix DC-GF10 Camera – Panasonic DC-GF10 or commonly known as GF90 in Japan is a compact Micro Four Thirds camera with emphasis on style and self-portrait. This camera is very unique because it has a touch-sensitive 3-inch 1.04M-dot tilting monitor that can be rotated up to 180-degrees for the selfie and various modes and functions available to help self-obsessed.
The camera features a 16MP Live MOS Four Thirds sensor, with no optical low-pass filter. It uses Panasonic’s Depth From Defocus AF system and is capable of performing 5 fps bursts with continuous autofocus. You can now use a continuous shoot in ‘Self Shot’ mode, at a rate of 15 fps. Can record video 4K / UHD (30p / 24p) 4K Photo function allows to extract 8MP of the video when Post Focus and Focus Stacking allows users to choose what areas they want in focus. The built-in Wi-Fi allows easy transfer of images to specific devices as well as remote shooting capabilities.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GF10 (GF90) Camera Factory Reset Guide:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-GF10 (GF90) Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Panasonic Lumix DC-GF10 (GF90) Camera Factory Reset Guide useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 5 times, 2 visits today)