Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82) Camera Factory Reset – Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (Lumix DC-FZ82) is one of the Panasonic camera products released in 2017. This camera is also known as Camera “All Rounder”. for those of you who like to do various activities move, just calm the camera is designed with a variety of new features that have a high focus so that it is customized for dynamic objects or moving.
The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 delivers Ultra wide – angle and dynamic zoom capabilities of 20-1200mm, Taking bridge cameras to another level, Foresight in full details, 3-2-1 action, Ultra high-speed focusing, and Capture great nightlife picture. The camera is capable of capturing 4K and 4K Photo’s videos to the budget superzoom segment, combining high-resolution video modes with 20-1200mm (60X) and 18.1MP 1/2 “BSI-CMOS sensor features. a 1.040K-dot touchscreen apart rear, and EVF 1.170K-dot (equivalent) 0.2 inches. Thus, this camera is ready to capture the moment or activity in your life.
Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82) Camera Factory Reset:
To restoring Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82) Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82) Camera Factory Reset useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)