LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420 (Root Tutorial) – In terms of design, the Optimus L1 II carries non unibody structure. Overall, Optimus L1 II has dimensions of 102.9 x 59.2 x 12,2mm and weighs 105 grams. Although not in the category of slim phones, but the body LG Optimus L1 II fairly ergonomic, moreover includes a light weight. LG Optimus L1 II adopt this type TFT capacitive screen with 262K color depth. Screen resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with a 3-inch screen size landscape.
LG Optimus L1 II is powered by a single processor 1 GHz ARM Cortex A5, with a Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A chipset from Qualcomm. Meanwhile, to support the performance of the screen, it uses the GPU Adreno 200. Bit unfortunate, the size of RAM (Random Access Memory) is only 512 MB, while the internal memory capacity of 4GB. LG Optimus L1 II is powered by a lithium ion battery with a capacity of 1,450 mAh. Of the capacity, can be achieved up to 400 hours of standby time.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your device (Link available in this post)
HOW TO ROOT LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420
- In Framaroot you’ll see Aragorn and Gandalf options. You should select the Gandalf option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420 was rooted. You can verify that your LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of LG Optimus L1 II E410 / E420 (Root Tutorial) useful for you.
(Visited 2,284 times, 1 visits today)