How to Root Sony Xperia P LT22i (Sony LT22i Nypon) using DooMLoRD – Sony Xperia P or formerly known as Sony LT22i Nypon is a mobile phone with the Xperia NXT series was released after the Sony Xperia S, together with the Sony Xperia Sola and Sony Xperia U. Although today the Sony Xperia P LT22i been classified into phones of SONY are quite old, but this phone still has their own appeal among smartphone lovers. With having an 8MP camera equipped with LED flash and autofocus become the main advantages of the Sony Xperia P LT22i.
Like all phones in the Sony Xperia NXT series, this phone has a design language that is simple and powerful. Single body formed with precision, all-aluminum, gives this Android phone a unique look, durable, and modern. Sony Xperia P LT22i equipped with dual-core CPU with a speed of 1 GHz and 1GB of RAM which will make the performance is noticeably faster than other phones in its class. Xperia P LT22i using Standard battery Li-Ion 1305 mAh capacity that can last up to 475h standby time and talk time up to 5 hours.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia P LT22 / LT22i. This tutorial works from 6.1.B.0.544 to 6.2.A.1.100 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader! Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia P should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia P LT22i (Sony LT22i Nypon) using DooMLoRD
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme.bat
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia P LT22i was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia P LT22 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia P LT22i (Sony LT22i Nypon) using DooMLoRD useful for you.
(Visited 1,088 times, 1 visits today)