How to Root Sony Xperia M Single & Dual 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Locked Bootloader – Xperia M comes with dimensions of 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm and weighs 115 grams. It looks a little wide, but this does not cover the beauty of design and ergonomic impression phones. Moreover Xperia M relatively light in the hand. Shown with brightly colored casing and bright, Xperia M looks like it is targeting the middle class and young users.For a visual cross-section, the Xperia M has type TFT capacitive touchscreen display with a 4 inch wide (480 x 854 pixels). The screen is capable of emitting a spectrum of colors up to 16M colors and has a density of ~ 245 ppi pixel screen density.
This mobile phone also runs the Android OS platform v4.1 Jelly Bean. For performance, the Xperia M rely on Qualcomm MSM8227 Snapdragon S4 Plus chipset, with a dual core processor with a clock speed of 1GHz Krait. To maximize the performance of the phone is in presenting a variety of applications, Xperia M equipped with an internal memory of 4 GB, 1 GB of RAM and can be expanded to up to 32 GB of external memory. Xperia M provides also dual cameras. The main camera has a resolution of 5 MP (2592х1944 pixels), and the secondary camera has VGA resolution (640×480 pixels).
In this guide we will use the Xperia M Locked Bootloader. Disadvantages of the root with the bootloader is still locked status is you will not be able to install a Custom Recovery so that you will not be able to install Custom ROMs via custom recovery (CWM / TWRP). This guide is suitable for you who are just looking for a way root only.
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Install the USB driver and the adb driver in the PC.
- Enable USB debugging
How to Root Sony Xperia M C1904/C1905 dan C2004/C2005
- Extract the Cydia file
- Open impactor.exe
- Connect the device to a PC with a USB (do not forget to enable USB Debugging)
- Consider the following picture
- Click the Start button
- Once finished you have to install the ‘SuperSU’ application, downloaded from Gogle Play Store
- This process is still not finished because of the steps above only make the status of Half-Root.
Steps to get a full-Root
- Download dan install Busybox (Select install > normal install)on your device
- download Rootfixer(2shared) or Rootfixer(mediafire) and extract on your PC
- Connect your device to a PC with a USB
- Run supersu.bat from the above extract tool
- Pay attention to your phone, If an inquiry SuperSU select allow
- Wait for it to finish and Xperia M will reboot automatically
Congratulition! Now your Sony Xperia M have been full-rooted. To unroot open SuperSU> settings> full unroot. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia M Single & Dual 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Locked Bootloader useful for you.
(Visited 175 times, 1 visits today)