How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean – Samsung is one of the brand’s most popular tablet gadget this earth. Samsung tablets much in demand because of the quality of design and material components are built in every product. According to the report, sales of Samsung tablet just lost to Apple iPad which is actually a main competitor in the realm of technology industry. It may be that in the following years Samsung tablet could dominate the tablet industry.
Samsung has released a wide range of tablet Galaxy series with varying prices. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 is the cheapest cellular tablet among other Samsung tablet series. With the SIM card that is embedded in this tablet, we can use it to make calls and send a message. Not only that, we can use it also for browsing through 2G and 3G networks. Not be surprised if this tablet is much demand.
In this tutorial Smartphone Clinic will provide guidance on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 version of the 3G + Wi-Fi, with the model P3100 and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware XWDMI1. Better Backup your important data, to avoid losing data during the process! Do With Your Own Risk
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- First you have to extract the Odin 3:07 files
- Sign in to Download mode. By turning off and then turn on the phone by pressing the Volume down + power button until the android logo with the words of warning appears, and then press the volume up
- Open Odin 3:07 extracted folder and run the Odin. Exe as administrator
- Connect galaxy tab 2 to PC with USB cable. After Odin detects the device, then the box ID: COM will change color and the message ‘Added!’ will appears.
- Once the device is detected click PDA and locate the CF-Auto-Root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100.tar.md5 file.
- Check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time, uncheck Re-Partition option
- Make sure once again all are correct
- If it is correct click the Start button to begin the process of rooting
- When it is finished it will display the PASS messages and the device will reboot automatically, and you can disconnect the USB cable from the PC
Congratulations! Your phone has managed to root. Now you can do anything that requires root access on your device, for example, install Custom recovery, overclock, modify system, install rooted app, install Custom ROMs. Read also “How to Root and install TWRP Recovery in Moto E Unlocked Bootloader” and more. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean useful for you.
(Visited 347 times, 1 visits today)