How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 (Android 4.3 Jelly Bean) – Continuing the success of the Samsung Galaxy Note, now the Samsung issued a second series of Note families, Samsung Galaxy Note II. GT-N7100’s real name, the Samsung Galaxy Note II comes with a variety of advantages both features and specifications to enhance the experience of using a smartphone that is more practically. Not only provide the latest features, the Samsung Galaxy Note II comes with a high-performance hardware.
Samsung Galaxy Note II is ready to deliver an amazing experience with the new features. Besides supplied S Pen, couple of new features of the Samsung Galaxy Note II include: Air View which is a practical feature to view the content without having to open the folder. Popup Note that can help you record the important things. Just click 2x S Pen, notepad window will soon appear on the screen and you can write down the important information easily. Quick Command feature allows you to access certain features, send messages, email, call, or display the search results of Google, even opening the application simply by writing it in the Quick Command window. Samsung Galaxy Note II juga menyediakan fitur Photo Note.
In this post we will provide a root tutorial on the Galaxy Note 2 without changing KNOX. This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note GT-N7100 2 [4.3 Jelly Bean], not for other devices!
- Make sure you have installed the SamsungUSB drivers on your PC
- Enable the USB debugging mode
- Backup all your important data, to avoid data is erased during the process
- Make sure the battery is sufficiently charged at least 70%
- Provide a PC and a USB cable
- Download Root N7100, and then extract on the PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Firmware Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Make sure you have extract the root file
- Next, you need to connect the Galaxy Note 2 to the PC with a USB cable, the device remains turned on and make sure USB debugging mode is active.
- After connecting, open the N7100 root file folder.
- Then run install.bat, the CMD window will appear and if the device is actually detected the rooting process is almost ready.
- Follow the steps in it to begin the process of rooting Note 2.
- Once the process is running wait a while, because it will not be too long.
- Once the process is complete, then your device will reboot automatically.
Congratulations you have your Samsung Galaxy Note ii GT-N7100 rooted now! Now you can install a special rooted device application, or install a Custom Recovery and install Custom ROM Android KitKat. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 (Android 4.3 Jelly Bean) useful for you.
(Visited 121 times, 1 visits today)