How to root LG Optimus L4 II E440/ E445/ E470 with Vroot – This android phone announced in June 2013, and was released in 2013. The design is quite minimalist, with a screen measuring 3.8 inches with a resolution of 480 × 320 pixels which may look ordinary. But whoa, LG already equip the screen with IPS technology that in addition to sharp, also saving battery consumption. In addition, the Home button below the screen has also been equipped with a backlight LED lights are quite unique and rare. Giving these LED lights will help you find it especially when in dark places.
For its performance, L4 II using MediaTek processor speed 1GHz single-core supported with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. If insufficient to accommodate a maximum photo resolution of 3MP that it can produce, you can add microSD. The operating system has been adopted Android v4.1 Jelly Bean, and of course the Dual SIM technology.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG L4 II E440/ E445/ E470 by using Vroot. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the LG L4 USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
How to root LG Optimus L4 II E440/ E445/ E470 with Vroot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
- If the SuperUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your LG Optimus L4 II was rooted. You can verify that your LG Optimus L4 II is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of How to root LG Optimus L4 II E440/ E445/ E470 with Vroot useful for you.
(Visited 1,065 times, 1 visits today)