How to Root Lenovo A516 using Framaroot – Lenovo A516 is the latest series of Android smartphone from Lenovo introduced at the end of 2013. Large screen, and a Dual Core CPU a mainstay of Lenovo A516 to attract consumer interest. In addition, this phone is also equipped with the latest Jelly Bean OS is able to optimize any application that you have installed. Which became one of the benefits of Lenovo A516 is the internet speed reaches the speed of 21Mbps, and already supports wifi, edge, and theatering to facilitate you who need an internet connection.
Front and rear cameras with standard quality, fully compatible with the Lenovo A516 prices are very economical, with a 5 MP camera on the rear camera and a VGA camera on the front of the camera type, is more than enough to meet your photography needs. With a battery capacity of 2000 mAh, I think it’s more than enough to turn Lenovo A516 full day, plus this gadget is supported Dual Core CPU with 1.3 GHz speed, which is capable of speeding for normal use.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo A516. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Lenovo A516
How to Root Lenovo A516 using Framaroot
- In Framaroot you’ll see Boromir, Faramir and Barahir options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo A656
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo A516 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Lenovo A516 using Framaroot useful for you.
(Visited 178 times, 1 visits today)